A Special Baby Protective Hat for the New Norm

Specially designed baby protective hat with flexible face shield angle & perfect sizing for all babies. A design made with love.


 I am a new mom. Like many of you, we think our little ones are precious and their health condition always comes first. While COVID-19 infections keep ramping up across the globe,  I have tried my best to keep good hygiene at home. But when we need to go out, I can’t really do much to protect my baby and I especially worry about higher risks of being infected at the public place. My baby and I even had an unpleasant experience of being rejected by a taxi after a regular health check, just because my baby did not have any face covering! How difficult it is for a baby to face all these… That's when I started to question WHY shouldn't our babies get better protection under the pandemic? 

Since then, I started to look up and try out different child protection products. However I was disappointed that there were not any protective products working well for babies:

 Masks are not suitable for babies under 2 as they can cause suffocation. 

  Many caps and shields were either too large for a baby’s head, or would easily turn away or come off when the baby moves.

Below was how a protective face shield I bought worked for my 2-month-old girl. It just kept turning away and coming off...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World's First Wearable Mini-Type Body-AC